Thursday, May 6, 2010

My Dairy Princess

Today marks the 24th birthday of one of my favorite humans ever.

Her 24th year is going to be a year of exciting changes:

moving to the Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are MAAADE Of (brooklyn, duh),
throwing a huge party in Chicago,
and,
getting married just before that party.

24 also promises a new garden plot, chatting with locals, and drinking whole gallons of milk after running 39 miles before I've ever even considered getting out of bed.

She's basically a super hero.

On an average day, here are just SOME of the things you can spot Ashley doing:


Being rescued from gummi handcuffs...

Jammin' to hip hop beatz...

dancin' in diners...

grindin' at the Chim...

grindin' at the beach...

unclear...


Here's to you, Ashley Erin.
When I think of you, I think of these poetic words by our good friend, Celine:

There were moments of gold
And there were flashes of light
There were things I'd never do again
But then they'd always seemed right
There were nights of endless pleasure
It was more than any laws allow
Baby Baby


No comments: