Friday, September 11, 2009

Warning: Gypsy On The Loose


I am a woman now.

You see, only Women have lipstick. And after hunting high and low and looking a lot like a tranny ho, I found My Lipstick.

I am 23 years old, and my generation doesn't really use lipstick. But something in me was crying out that I just HAD TO HAVE SOME.

Since I have, well, bold eyebrows, it can sort of scare small children when i wear other distinct colors on my face. But, thanks to my dear friend, Coco Chanel, I have discovered My Lipstick. And while I can't actually confidently wear it yet, it is empowering me to be bold and not care so much what other people think. And also, it helps to keep other people from drinking out of my In N Out milkshakes because the straw is so clearly marked as MINE.

The name of this little tube of pinkred delight is Gypsy Scarlet. I'm going to fill my weekend with lots of gypsy-like activities, including but not limited to wandering, dancing around tents and campfires, and ofcourse, pickpocketing.

I'll report back after this test run.

No comments: