Thursday, February 25, 2010

minor heartburn, major victory

last night's dinner at ze cinema: raisinets.
arrived home and my body told me it was time for dessert. Cookies with chocolate icing!

woke up RAVENOUS. had cereal (my vegetable for the day).... proceeded to beg Jenn to drive me to In-N-Out for lunch.

Got back to work after my double-double and fries. Realized i was still hungry, so I polished off a package of Red Vines...and a package of beef jerky. and now some fruit snacks.

it has suddenly occurred to me that, when I was a child, I would sometimes dream
"when I go to college/don't have to listen to my parents,
I'm going to eat nothing but cake batter!"

and OH! how i longed for that day.

flash forward to 2010. while some days I wonder what it is I'm doing/should be doing with my life.... today is NOT THAT DAY! I conclude this sunny thursday with some renewed hope that I have become exactly what I always dreamed of being.

I HAVE ACHIEVED THE PINNACLE OF PERSONAL SUCCESS:
I EAT LIKE AN 8 YEAR OLD ORPHAN!

1 comment:

moregameface said...

wow, and i wasn't even there for the post-raisinettes (eww) parts to be your food partner in crime! very impressive, kailzipoo!